Could I be pregnant? On December 26th I went to my friends party and I grinded on a lot of guys and I could feel their penis. I was wearing lace underwear and black jeans and they were wearing jeans/pants and I'm assuming underwear. I do not know if they

By February 1, 2016 - 10:22pm

Had Precm or not but when I went home and went to the bathroom I was really wet. Please help ! I had my period and the first day was normal but the rest of the days were light and it lasted the normal time of a period.

Hi Unknown1738

It doesn't matter if he ejaculated a dozen times in his pants, you still can't get pregnant. Wetness was likely from you. For pregnancy to occur there has to be intercourse with sperm deposited in/on the vaginal opening with both parties naked. Pregnancy is not possible in any way.

Thank you so much !