Could I be pregnant?! Help!

I'm on the pill. I'm having to take a course of antibiotics. I had unprotected sex the day before I started taking my antibiotics. I only had 3 hormonal pills left and took them on time with my antibiotics. The next week I had a regular period like I was suppose too and now I'm off my period and it's now a new week. I'm unable to get my new pack of birth control pills this week but I haven't done anything since before I started my antibiotics. I'm just worried because I know antibiotics make birth control ineffective. So what are my chances of being pregnant??!

I have spoken to several gynecologists who have said doctors are changing their tunes about how antibotics can render birth control ineffective.

According to Walgreens pharmacy:

Antibiotics taken by mouth can potentially decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills (estrogen-containing oral contraceptives). This occurs because, in addition to killing the bacteria responsible for causing the current illness or infection, oral antibiotics also kill the normal bacteria that live in the stomach (known as norma flora) that are responsible for activating the birth control pill. As a result, the oral contraceptive may be less effective. Spotting - or 'mid-cycle' bleeding - may be the first sign that an antibiotic is interfering with your birth control pills and lowering their effectiveness.

Antibiotics that have been shown to interact with birth control pills include rifampin (Rifadin®), and to a lesser extent, penicillin, amoxicillin, ampicillin, sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Bactrim®), tetracycline, minocycline, metronidazole (Flagyl®) and nitrofurantoin (Macrobid® or Macrodantin®)."