Could I be pregnant or is my period is early?

I'm exactly one week before my period is due. I got my period this month on the 3rd then by the 6th it was over. Had sex on the 7, 14, and 26. My breast have been felling a lil bit sore especially at night for the past week and I have been getting brown discharge for the past week also. The brown discharge stopped 2 days ago and I started getting cramps yesterday and like light red mucus. Today I bled a little bit. I want to know if this means I'm pregnant or just my period changing days. Im 32 and never been pregnant and feeling a little bit excited that I might be pregnant. I been feeling a bit tired lately and noticed that I've been loosing weight also.

If you have been having unprotected sex, especially during ovulation (the 7th is possible but the 14th is very likely to be near your ovulation time) then you may be pregnant. Since PMS symptoms are similar to early pregnancy, it's too hard to tell at this stage and also since you are still a week before you're period, hold off until your due date to get tested.

Good luck and thanks for writing!