could i be pregnant or paranoid?

hope your ok
i read on here penetration could not happen if i had clothes on. The other day me and my boyfriend were together. At 1 point he took his penis out his boxers and pressed it against me (i had leggings, underwear and a pad because i was just about to finish my period). I did tell him to put it back in as i didn't know whether it could cause a pregnancy risk. He was lying down behind me at the time and was pressing it. I do not know whether he was pressing it against my anus or vaginal opening as both are so close together but i could swear i felt the tip of it go in to an extent but i thought penetration could not occur if i had clothing on. Im really confused. He told me that he did not ejaculate the whole time. His boxers were dry but the only thing i'm paranoid about is when he took it out. Could i become pregnant if he ejaculated on my leggings? I had underwear on underneath that and also a pad (could've been out of place) due to previous humping. He put his penis back but then we just kissed and dry humped with clothing. Could i be at any risk and should i take a pregnancy test?

You are correct; you cannot get pregnant due to all the reasons you stated. You're not pregnant, you're just anxious. Let these thoughts go and relax.

Thanks Susan

So there is no risk even if he ejaculated or cummed on my leggings?

No risk at all.

Thank you so much susan.

So there is no risk of pregnancy even if he cmmed on my leggings?