Q: 

Could I be pregnant from oral sex and limited penis insertion?

By Anonymous January 12, 2016 - 2:33am

I engaged in oral sex this past weekend, and without discussing it the male inserted his penis into my vagina for a very limited amount of time (a few minutes.) He did not finish after oral sex, but there was a release of some fluid prior to the limited vaginal sex. Is it possible I could be pregnant? I have never fully engaged in vaginal add, no protection was used, and I am on no types of birth control. I am considering taking Plan B.

Pregnancy is possible if there was any ejaculate that contained sperm. A few minutes of sex is not "limited" penetration, it's considered full penetration. Your risk is low (we can't say if there was sperm involved) but you still do carry a risk.

Taking emergency contraception is up to you. Read the instructions carefully so you know what to do and any side effects.

Tags: