Could I be pregnant??? please help!

Hi everyone! I had sex with my bf Mid August. He was wearing a condom and his penis was inside me for a minute or less... He did not ejaculate . I have not had sex since then. At the end of august, I got my period on time (maybe a day early) I am usually pretty regular and have a 28 day cycle. My period started out light but then got heavier and lasted almost a week in total (pretty normal for me). Now it's end of September and time for my next period, but it's not here. I was supposed to get it yesterday and there's still no signs...I am now worried... what if what I thought was my period last month was not actually a true period? I am freaking out so much and starting to feel queasy which makes me even more paranoid about being pregnant. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?? please help!!!

You're not 8 weeks pregnant, you got a period after protected sex. Your recent test was negative, it doesn't matter when you took it (that's a kind of outdated theory) or that you drink lots of fluid, that will not pregnancy hormones the body creates.

Stress can directly affect the period, this may be why you're late. You've had a period and a negative test so there is no further help we can give on the matter. If you have further concerns, talk to your doctor.

Update: I did a home pregnancy test today and got a negative result. BUT it was definitely not the first urine of the day and I have really diluted urine because I drink so much water/fluids... could this have impacted my test? Still no sign of my period, it is now almost 3 days late .... I'm having a bit of cramping in my lower abdomen and a weird nauseous feeling in my stomach (maybe because I'm stressing so much?) I'm so worried :( What should I do? wait a few more days or go to the doctor now? If I did get pregnant that week, I would be 8 weeks pregnant now....I'm so scared!!

There is absolutely no way you can be pregnant - a condom - no ejaculation - a period after, and you're only a day late. Give yourself another few days and your period should be along. Pregnancy is not an issue here.

thank you so much for your reply! I hope you're right and I'm just being paranoid... I guess what scares me is the possibility of pre-ejaculate and the fact that apparently, some women still get periods when pregnant, especially early on (I just recently found this out while doing frantic research and freaking out). Also, I think it was around my fertile ovulation time and now I'm feeling a bit nauseous to my stomach... no other symptoms though. I do go to the bathroom frequently but that's probably because I drink a lot of water/fluids. Overall, I really hope you are right! keep your fingers crossed!