By August 29, 2008 - 8:53am

Im fourteen years old, please some answer my question. My boyfriend and I were laying on my bed on our sides facing eachother, and he was dry humping me (he was not ontop of me), but his penis was not completely touching my vagina. I also had clothes on, underwear and sweatpants, when he was about to ejectulate (SP) he told me to move away, so i rolled over onto my back so he could; and he did on my sheets. But what i have heard about and am most worried about it pre-ejectulation or something like that. Even if he did "pre-ejectulate" i dont think his penis was near my "hole". Some people have told me that sperm dies when it hits the air, but ive been looking online and saw that it does not die right away. But ive also read that it cant really travel through clothes. PLEASE, am i pregnant?

I am so glad for you! At least I assume you wanted a negative result - thanks for taking the test and just biting the bullet, so to speak and giving yourself mental relief!

Now you can enjoy the weekend! Please don't forget to talk to your doctor about some kind of birth control options, if you still get occasional periods.

Take a pregnancy test to ease your mind - you'll have the results in a minute or two. The odds are excellent you'll get a negative result and you can ease your mind. And if you get a positive result, you can take it from there but there is no sense in worrying too much until you know for sure. Pregnancy tests are very accurate when taken correctly.

I bought a test kit .. results are neg.. so thanks for your help.. it really helped me .

Could you give us a little more information?

Are you still getting a period - even an occasional one? Have you had any reproductive surgeries?

Are you experiencing any symptoms? What are they? When did you have unprotected sex?

Remember, while something is extremely unlikely in your late 50s - nothing is impossible!

Please fill in a few of the gaps and we will be happy to help you more!

I have had unprotected sex..I do seem to pass water a lot the past few days/.feel a bit bloated.. but I am on HRT.. No had any surgery.i still get a bleed..

I have a boyfriend.. we have had unprotected sex.. Can I get pregnant as I am on hrt?

I do pass water rather frequently the past few days..feel a bit bloated.. but I am on HRT..I have had unprotected sex.. not had any surgery.. so get a bleed but that must be the hrT.. or can it be>??

thanks SO much for answering, i really do appreciate it! but im not sure if i made it clear that his penis was outsdie of his pants and his boxers.

Hi ashlyn1993, Thanks so much for writing and I understand why you might be worried, but given your circumstances, (your clothing) it sounds like the chances of pregnancy are pretty unlikely.

We have had other women visit the site asking similar questions.

You can take a look at what they had to say and the responses here:

Hopefully, this is a great opportunity for you and your boyfriend to chat about contraception.

In the meantime, we have asked an expert on these issues to speak to your specific question. Hang in there. We'll have an answer for you in a day or two.