Could I be pregnant from pre-ejaculate 3 days prior to expexted period?

My boyfriend and I and had outercourse 3 days prior to my expected period. During this we got a bit too carried away and I am very positive that I was exposed to pre-ejaculate (no actual ejaculation). Out of precaution/panic I took a plan B pill about 32 hours later. Now my period is 2 days late and I am experiencing some light cramping with clear spotting. What is the likelihood that I may be pregnant. If this information helps, my cycle tends to be about 25 to 28 days apart and I'm pretty sure I wasn't ovulating when this occurred with my boyfriend.

I had taken my 7th birth control pill the night before and I decided to have sex the next day around 12 in the afternoon, because the packet that came with the pill said I only needs to wait 7 days, we used a condom and only had sex for a short 5- 8 minutes stopping in between , there was pre cum in the condom before we started . He held it in me for awhile but his boner never went away. My boyfriend said it didn't break , but I'm still worried it may of leaked . And he had no sperm in the pre CUm from previous ejaculation . I also take my pills correctly . Does this pose any chance of pregnancy ?

No - there is no risk - you used a condom and are on the Pill for the correct amount of time. Good for you for being so responsible!

If you were exposed to preejaculate then this wasn't outercourse.

Plan B is 90-95% effective if taken in 24 hours so you were pretty close.

Your symptoms are probably that of PMS and not pregnancy. Either way, your risk is extremely low.