Could I be pregnant? (Really scared)

By March 14, 2016 - 3:17am

Hi! So me and my boyfriend always fool around like dry humping and everything. Well, a week ago, he pulled down his pants and underwear and mine as well and kind of placed his penis in my butt like just laid it there, there was obviously no insertion of any kind.. And he didn't ejaculate hence it was only like a minute that it was there. He did it like a few times after that the following days but it was even quicker because I would push him off and say it's too risky. My period was supposed to start yesterday I never had sex could I be pregnant?

Hi RileyC124

There does not seem any way to be pregnant from what you have said. Be more proactive and tell your boyfriend to stop trying to engage in these activities if it makes you nervous about pregnancy or get on the Pill or use condoms.

I'm sure your period will be along soon - stress can delay it.

Read more here:http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors