Could I become pregnant after my patch free week?

My last patch day was September 2nd and I got some light brown blood on the third then my period started on the Sunday which is the fourth and it stopped on the 10 of September and I also placed the new week of the patch on the ninth and my boyfriend ejaculated in me on the thirteenth of September even though it's been three days could I still get pregnant?

The patch is used like the birth control pill - three weeks on and one week off. Some bleeding may occur during the patch free week. You are still protected from pregnancy during the patch free week and when you apply your new patch you are again fully protected even with ejaculation.

Therefore your risk of pregnancy is not raised.

Read more about the patch here: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-well-being/content/stick-it-me-birth-control-patch