Could I get pregent this way?

So me and my boyfriend was Clowning around and I had on just spandex and he had took his boxers of and he was dry humming me and my spandex was really wet. Could I be pregnant?

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy. Spandex, in particular, is not a very breathable or penetrable fabric.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...