Could i get pregnant?

By Anonymous February 19, 2015 - 12:39am

So I gave my boyfriend a blow Job and his sperm went on his stomach so I got tissue and we both whiped it off and went to clean ourselves he rubbed water on him to try and get the sperm off and then about 10-15 minutes later he fingered me? This happened yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it?

There is no risk of pregnancy here. 

There would be no sperm on his finger and a finger cannot get your pregnant. 

You have to have intercourse to get pregnant, with sperm ejaculated in or on the vaginal opening. 

I think it's a good idea to learn a bit more about how sex works so you understand more about the human body. Feel free to peruse our site so you can learn more.