Could I get pregnant?

Me and my bf had sex on August 17 and my period ended on August 15 we had sex with a condom is there any chance i could get pregnant?

Hi Caitie3013

Condoms are about 98% effective so no, you don't really have any risk.

Caitie, I notice you ask a lot of questions about being pregnant and that you don't really understand how sex or pregnancy works. I think you should really read up about this before engaging in sex anymore so that you know what you're doing and the risks (or lack of) involved. It's a bit like driving a car with no driving lessons - not a good idea.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works