Could I get pregnant from missing two weeks of birth control pills and only being on them for 4 days?

By Anonymous November 3, 2014 - 6:37am

I have been taking birth control for years. I just missed two weeks of my pills. I missed the last week and the week after so I could start them correctly. I am on high hormone pills and I don't get my period. I have started the pills on a Sunday and have been on them for four days and had unprotected sex. Could I get pregnant?

If you had sex during the days you weren't taking the Pill then you are at risk for pregnancy. You can test for pregnancy 14 days after the last time you had unprotected sex.