Could I still be pregnant?

By September 19, 2016 - 11:52pm

OK. I had an account but list the password so I will ask my question again. I had a period 8 days ago
After I had sex in August, I was late but it lasted three days. Then I had another in septermber it was right on time and lasted three days, I feel fat I don't know if it is in my head or i could Po be pregnant. I took the beach pregnancy test and it was positive, also a friend of mine took it and it was way different from mine. I feel movement in my stomach, it feels like a rythmmic heart beat or popcorn, that scares me also the only changes I feel really is that I feel like I'm gaining weight, could someone tell me the possibility of me actually being pregnant please.

Hi Kimmy!

You can't be pregnant if you are having regular periods but a proper pregnancy test (those bleach tests have no reliability whatsoever) will let you know for sure. Take a brand name test.

Arteries go through the stomach and the digestive system is very loud so this may be what's going on with you.