Could sperm on condom be a risk?

I had protected sex with my girlfriend. We had two sessions, after the first session I did not clean my penis after removing the condom, then when I tried to put on the condom for the second session, I realized that was trying to put on the condom with the wrong side, so I flipped it and continued. My question is: if I had sperm on my penis and it contaminated the condom, is there a high risk of pregnancy? What should I do? There was about a 10 minute break between the sessions.

I might sound like a complete idiot for asking this question, but I want to be safe than sorry. I know I have not proceeded correctly, but at that time I had not realized what I was doing.

Thank you

Thank you very much for your reply.
I am wondering maybe if some remaining sperm could have transferred from the urethra to the condom, but I am not sure. If the risk is very low anyway, I would not want her to be needing to take the pill. But as you said, its not up to me.

Technically this could be an issue if you had sperm on the inside of the condom and then turned it outside. However, the risk of pregnancy is still very low. There is nothing you can do now, unless your girlfriend wants to take emergency contraception. That decision is up to her. She needs to read up on the pros and cons of this as well as side effects.