Could sperm travel through underwear

Hi, my girlfriend & I were rubbing on each other while being together at first we both had fully clothed & she was on top of me but we ended up in just our underwear she touched me & my underwear was wet but we don't know if it went through her she went to the bathroom & realized her underwear was really wet could she be pregnant it's been a week & her pregnancy tests came out negative but we're still concerned any comments? Thank you.

Your girlfriend cannot get pregnant this way. Actually a woman has only a 15-20% chance of pregnancy every month when she has full unprotected sex. Sperm may wet clothes, but it does not enter up a vagina for pregnancy. I've never known or heard of anyone to get pregnant this way. Sperm is not designed this way.

You have asked this question multiple times. We can no longer re-answer the same question from you.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors