cramps 14 days before period

hey I had sex 4-5 days ago and suddenly today I have been getting cramps across the whole of my stomach and I'm not due on for 14 days does anyone know what this is they start of week and then every 1 min I seem to get a sharp pain that makes me hold my breath

Without an examination, you may not know what is going on. The cramps could be stomach cramps from gas, indigestion or some kind of gastric upset. Give yourself a few days to see if you feel better but if the cramps get any worse, see a doctor.  You may have appendicitis and this is something that needs immediate medical attention. 

Sex 5 days ago should not be causing stomach upset or pain.