Did I miss my period?

Hi! I don't know if I missed my period or if this is normal but I've been taking this birth control called Generess Fe and this is my second month on it and last month my period started light and on the third day I was on my "sugar pill." I had sex last month a bunch of times but my boyfriend used a condom. This month I did also have sex but not as much as last month and I'm done with all four of my "sugar pills" but my period didn't come at all and I'm starting to get really worried! Me and my boyfriend always use a condom just for backup and we used a condom this month too, but I don't know why I'm missing my period. Does this mean I'm pregnant? We had sex this month on the 7th and the 13th. And I started my placebo pills on the 23rd and I took a pregnancy test (the first response one) this wednesday and it came out negative. Should I take another pregnancy test? Do you think I took the test too early? I'm so worried right now please help me! I don't think I am pregnant because we used a condom and I'm on birth control and he didn't even ejaculate in me.

I think you can relax! 

As the months go by, you may see your period lighten very much and sometimes you may even skip it. You still have a few more days so wait and see. 

Also, you appear to be taking your pill exactly as prescribed which is great (take it at the same time every day) and also using condoms. Your pregnancy risk is as close to zero without being zero as you can get! 

It sounds like you tested at a pretty good time. Another test will be very accurate so if you want to take one to ease your mind, do so, but it will VERY likely be negative.

The first few months on the Pill are a bit scary as you learn to trust the pill (and you!).  But pregnancy should not be an issue for you at all, at the rate you are protecting yourself. You're doing a great job! Now trust in yourself and your meds and start enjoying sex without worry! 

Has this helped you feel better, Anon?

Hey Susan! Thank you so much for answering my question. And yes I do take my pills around the same time except for one day I took it 2 hours late is that ok? And there were some days that I took it 10 min late. And I do have another pregnancy test, but when should I take it again? Like when is the most accurate day I can take it? I really hope I don't need to wait that long!