Difference Between Spotting / Pre Menstural Bleeding

I Want To Know If ... Small Amount Of Bleeding Before 2Days Of Menstural Cycle Is Normal ?(Eg:- I Spotted Few Blood Stain On 18th May And My Periods Due Date Is 20thMay )
I Had Unprotected Sex On 6th May.... My Bf Used Pull Out Method ... He Did Not Came Inside Me
My Average Menstural Cycle Is 30 Days & Regular.

Thanks for your post. 

It sounds like this is normal spotting before your period. This is common. If you don't get your period in the next week, take a test.

The pull out method is not reliable the way you used it, and should not be used on the day you had sex as you could ovulate around this time. Make sure your boyfriend uses a condom in future.