Do I need to take plan b?

So my boyfriend and I were fooling around earlier today. One thing led to another and then he was rubbing the tip of his penis against my vagina. Even though I stopped him less then a minute after, I'm still scared that I might've gotten pregnant because I believe he had pre-ejaculate on the tip of his penis when he was doing it (I'm not too sure). According to him, the tip didn't go inside me though. What are the chances of me getting pregnant ? Do I need to take any emergency contraceptives ?

For pregnancy to occur, you would need sperm deposited on or in the vagina. If that didn't happen then pregnancy cannot occur. Taking emergency contraception may not be necessary but if you are very concerned you may want to consider it. It's not a decision we can make for you.