Do you think i'm pregnant?

By April 28, 2016 - 4:19am

I'm 16 years old [ don't judge please ]
about a week ago my boyfriend fingered me but first we were making out and he was masturbating , about 40 seconds to 1 minute after that he fingered me but he said he didn't have any pre cm or anything on his hand as he didn't finish himself and didn't really come close to it.
my period should start tomorrow [ friday 29 april ] usually i've been a week early but not this time.
i started feeling nauseous today and i'm hungry all the time but don't really want to eat.

my boyfriend says it's just like that because i am stressed about it and looked up pregnancy symptoms and i'm letting it all get to my head.

Do you think I could be pregnant?

Hi chane

Nothing you have said you did indicates you are pregnant. Give your period more time to come on, since you are not late yet.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors