Doctor thinks I have an ovarian cyst I think pregnant.

I was put on the implanon birth control in the last week of august. I had my period after that and in September . The doctor said my period would stop for 5 to 6 months. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex in the last week of September. I didn't have my period in October and it is now November and my stomach is bigger. I eat a ton of food now, I throw up occasionally, I have cramp like pains in my stomach, and my boobs haven't gotten any bigger but they ach like no other. I went to my gynecologist today and she said my pregnancy test was negative they also did bloodwork and I'm going in for an ultrasound tomorrow because my gynecologist thinks I have an ovarian cyst. Please help ! My period are usually heavy and normal . After I had unprotected sex it just stopped and even my gynecologist said it was abnormal for that to happen

Thanks for your post. 

When you say you are having "unprotected" sex, does that men you don't use any birth control at all? Did you have the implant taken out? If you did, then you could be pregnant. If you didn't, you are very likely not pregnant especially when a test at the doctor's office is negative. So take pregnancy out of the equation. 

Common side effects of Implanon include weight gain, breast pain and abdominal pain. If your tests show you don't have any cysts, I suspect your discomfort may be due to your birth control.  

Will you keep us posted, Anon?