ask: Does Meth affect you menstrual cycle/period?

I've tried meth just 3 times last year in october since then I had no period until now february.
Before i tried meth my period is fine. somehow I didn't feel unusual to my body its just that I don't have a period since then. please help me I need some info about this.

Anonymous

Thanks for response Susan,
I tried to read about it but I don't have these called symptoms of PCOS and Fibroids.

I've open this topic to my mom and she said that she experienced this thing before that she is 4-6 months without period but not pregnant. is it possible that its in our genes? .

sherly

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi again Anon

Yes, it's possible that there is a genetic component to this. Even though you don't have the classic symptoms of any reproductive disorders, things like PCOS and cysts, fibroids etc can be passed down. It's a good idea to see a doctor. 

Meth taken like this should not affect your menstrual cycle. There must have been another reason why you didn't get your period for four months. If you remain this irregular, you may want to see if you have some kind of reproduction condition like PCOS or fibroids or something like this. You may also have a hormonal balance. 

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: