Dry humping!!!!

By June 6, 2016 - 4:34am

First I´m going to say that I´m still virgin and 2 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend dried hump each other. From that day we did it I started being so stress because some sites that I read saying that you can get pregnant if the sperm got contact near your vagina. Every time we did that so I only have my underwear and sometimes he take off his. I also don’t know if he got pre-cm or not. Coz every time we dried hump each other I always have my underwear or my hipster panties (panty liner too) but sometimes when I check my underwear after we did that, I notice some wet marks on my underwear. I got scared thinking that maybe sperm can got through clothes and reach my vagina (some stupid thinking that I can´t stop thinking) As I said, I was so stressed since the very first day we dried hump each other and that´s why I started using the Period tracker to count on when my period is coming. I stressed out myself ever more because my period is been 8 days late but I got a lot of signs that can says that my period is coming like (pimples, breast sore, back pain, nausea, cramping even tummy trouble.) I don’t even tell if I have mood swings or I just literally stressed out.

I can´t even concentrated on some important things because of this.

So my question is do you think I can get pregnant because of this? I also got some blood spot yesterday which makes me even more scared. A lot of people saying that you can´t get pregnant because of dry humping but I´m still got scared.

I know for myself that sometimes my cycle is irregular that´s why its really hard for me to tell if my period is really late. So do you think because of all this situation happening on me affect my menstruation even more?

I got even more scared that breast sore, nausea, blood spot is some of the signs of pregnancy.

Hi ordbok123

You cannot get pregnant from dry-humping. You are wearing 1-2 layers of clothing and are not having sex. The wetness you see is your own body fluids.

It sounds like you are looking up too many things on the internet or listening to people telling you bad information. Think about the science of it instead of reading anecdotes that have no proof, either via people or the internet.

Your symptoms are likely PMS. You CANNOT be pregnant. I'd also suggest you hold off on having any kind of sexual encounters until you are more educated about your body. Even though you cannot be pregnant, you're deeply stressed that you can be. This signifies that sexual activity is too overwhelming for you right now which is fine - don't rush anything.

Read more here about dry humping: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

And read more about sex education here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Stress can delay your menstrual cycle. Remain calm - your period will be along when it's ready.

Thank you for answering my question, it helps a lot! :)