Dry Humps Pregnancy Risk..?

By Anonymous January 23, 2016 - 9:00am

hello

sorry if this quetion sound silly coz i havent got any sex ed.. ok i was sillent reader here.. i have read a lot from a lot of web and here.. lets say me n my gf were dry humping we had clothes on i got underwear, short, jogger bottom and she had jogger bottom and undies on and then i ejaculated and there was wet spot on my jogger but we kept humping for couple minute she got wet spot too by her own vaginal fluid. well not wet its like how do i put it..? moist or absorbed fluid by clothes.. i know that sperm cant get through clothes but if theres wet spot on my jogger bottom and wet spot on her jogger and we kept rubbing for a couple minute is it possible to make her pregnant..??

thank you. and sorry for my bad grammar

Thanks for your post.

Regardless of having wet spots in either of your clothes, pregnancy is still not possible. It doesn't matter if you lay on her all night. You have to have intercourse with ejaculation and no clothing on either of you for a pregnancy to occur.

yeah thx Mrs Susan.. you re rite :) she got her periode...