Q: 

earache severe pain

i HAVE HAD THIS FOR 9 DAYS AND I AM TAKING ANTIBIOTICS, I ALSO HAVE SWOLLEN AROUND MY EAR LOBE AND BACK EAR, IM STILL HAVING SEVERE SHOOTING PAINS

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

Why are you on antibiotics? What was your diagnosis? Were you told that recovery time would be long?

We need more information from you to help you further - please write us back.

I start out with a sinus infection, Then I started with a bad earache then its been really severe, Its been going on for 9 days

HERWriter Guide (reply to sashton)

Hi again sashton

Sinus infections can take time to heal completely and can be quite painful as I've experienced myself many times.

But if you are still feeling unwell, please report this to your doctor - you may have an ear infection that is not being treated.