Hi there, I had intercourse last September 24 and 25. My last period is September 19.
I take Nordette 11am of September 26 and 4 more pills at 3pm.
I got spotting this time, Oct 4.
Could I be pregnant? Or it was a sign of withdrawal bleeding?
Please answer. Thank you!

I would like to seek your advice. I did the deed with my new guy last Saturday morning at 5am. I took 4pcs of Nordette around 1:25pm and the next 4pcs ar 1:25am. I am not feeling nauseous nor feel like vomiting. My breasts were not swollen but I feel sleepy most of the time. My first menstruation was October 4th and is expecting to have it again this November 4th. Do I need to take the rest of the pulls until I reach my bleeding or my expected menstruation date?

I am really freaking out.

Hoping for your quick response though.

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding or spotting. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...