Generally i gets my period irregular like 2 months..i got my period last april 7 now its nearing 3 month..till now i didn't got period..recently i did dry sex with my boy friend ..but i am sure he hadn't inserted his pennis i was sure..so please help me

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community for help.

If this is the only sexual activity you have done since your last period in April, you are not pregnant.

The menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones. Any upset in that balance will cause an irregularity.

I urge you to schedule an appointment with a gynecologist to find out if you have a hormonal issue that is causing such irregular menstrual cycles.

You can learn more by visiting http://www.empowher.com/condition/amenorrhea/definition