Grinding & Handjob

Hello,
My gf started grinding on top of me without any underwear on either of us. She got off before I came and I wiped off all the cm around my genitals and her hands. About 30 minutes later we started making out again and she grinded on top of me again. My balls rubbed against her genitals only. She got off and then gave me a handjob and I came in her hands. We cleaned each other up and then went to bed. Can she be pregnant?

Thank you for your post.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina.

Since there was no protection used and there was genital to genital contact, there may be some small risk but if you were totally cleaned off then you should be ok. We cannot say for sure as there are too many variables involved. In future, use a condom so you don't get so close to risking pregnancy.