Had sex 10 days ago and condom broke but he apparently pulled out.. I took plan b 9 hours later and six days after am experiencing light brown discharge. This continued for two days and I am now cramping with slight back pain.

By November 24, 2015 - 8:05pm

We had sex the day I got off my period so This couldn't have been implantation bleeding correct? Help me please

Hi Scared silly

It sounds like you are getting normal side effects of emergency contraception - bleeding like this is common.
We cannot tell you if this is implantation or not but it's not likely to be. EC is up to 95% effective when taken in 24 hours so your risk is really minimal. Another side effect is an irregular period the next month so be prepared for that.

Sorry I'm late responding! I took a pregnancy test right before I missed my period and it was negative (relief) but now I'm 8 days late. Is this because I took two plan b pills within three weeks...? (I know .. Stupid)

HERWriter Guide (reply to Scared silly)

Yes, more than likely it's due to overuse of Plan B.
It's meant for emergencies only, not as a method of birth control.