had sex 5 days before my period was supposedly supposed to come when can i test?

By September 20, 2016 - 5:54pm

I missed my period this past month of August which was alegedly supposed to come on the 13th. I then had sex on the 25 of august and the 9th of september. I took a test on september 16th which was 21 days after i had sex august 25th and it was negative. Its now september 20th and ive still yet to get my period again. Im certain im not pregnant from the time i had sex in august cause i tested over 20 days after but i had sex september 9th and of course have been stressing although i know that can delay ur period. Its been 12 days since i last had sex when can i test cosnidering my periods seem to be all out of whack im extremly anxious to take a test but i want it to be accurate. And also every time ive had sex we have used the trojan spermicidal condoms since i am not on birth control. Please help

Hi Cmmh1998

Thanks for your post

I would advice you to stop taking pregnancy tests since you have been using condoms and they are 98% effective - additionally all your tests are negative. These tests end up being very expensive!

It seems like you haven't had a period since July - my advice is to see a doctor as to why this is happening. It doesn't seem like pregnancy is the issue at all so put that to the side for the moment. You may have a hormonal imbalance that needs to be evaluated.