Had unprotected sex while on my period, can anyone help me?

By Anonymous January 26, 2015 - 4:20am

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came inside me 2 times, I'm on my period at the time and birth control! The next day I'm feeling Bloated and gassy, I took a home pregnancy test while still on my period and got "not pregnant". I'm just worried is all and if my chances of getting pregnant are yes or no?

A pregnancy test cannot be accurate for 10-14 days after sex because it takes over 5 days from having sex to actually get pregnant. 

If you are on the Pill, I am not sure why you are concerned about pregnancy. 

Your gas and bloating is likely connected to your digestive system. 

Your risk of pregnancy is about 1% so you have nothing really to worry about.