hands pain

i am having unprotected sex from june sometimes..and every time i take an ipill and my periods also come on time ...i got my periods already this month too.my blood pregnancy results were negative on june 22nd ,,but i experience pain in my both hands from last 5 days usually more at night time .i tried to google the reason but cannot find a suitable one.what could be the problem ? thanks in advance :) :)

Hi ravali133

We cannot say what this hand pain could be (I'm not sure where you are connecting it to sex or taking emergency contraception) but please visit a doctor to know more. Your situation is too broad and unconnected that we would have no idea what this pain is. An exam may help with a diagnosis.