Psoriasis

Psoriasis Guide

ask: Has anyone tried QuickRelief for psoriasis?

I have had p for 41 years and have never found anything except getting sunburned that helped it. I have it now over 70% of my body. I am very depressed about it. Summer is coming and I won't be able to cover it up.

Anonymous

THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK , I ALSO DEVELOP AN ALLERGIC REACTION THAT NOW HAVE TO BE TREATED WITH A DERMATOLOGIST DUE TO THIS PRODUCT.

Anonymous

i used quick relif for 6 months and it cleared my echzema I was fighting it for almost 2 years it worked for me.

Anonymous

I bought this product for my son's psoriasis on his scalp. IT DOES NOT WORK! The money back guarantee is a BIG JOKE. I spent about $130.00 on this joke of a product for a 3 month supply , and to get the guarantee I have to spend another $130.00 for another 3 month supply . The way I understood this product , if it didn't CLEAR up in 3 MONTHS you would get your money back , NOT SO! Just another scam.

Darlene Carpenter

I've been using QuickRelief for 3 1/2 months and I was 98% body coverage and now I'm almost cleared. But if anyone knows if I'll have to keep using it to keep the psoriasis from coming back

Anonymous

On QuickRelief. I have used this for almost 4 years now and it works for me. What a great product.

Anonymous

BIG NO to this product .be careful about there money back policy don't work .i have tried for year. wanna throw your money away go ahead .then buy it

Anonymous

I've haf the same prob too.. Resorted to try out quickrelief and it was a dissapointing move.. I tried contacting them for refund, and as ecpected, they recommended me to foible up my pill dosage... Scam!
Jessy

Anonymous

Okay enough trash talking this product! I have had psoriasis for 30 years and this was the first product apart from Clearasis that cleared up my Psoriasis. The first thing you need to realize is it doesn't work overnight. It took you years to develop on your body and most people aren't willing to change their bad eating habits. They expect a miracle pill to completely eliminate one of the most stubborn skin problems man has been facing for centuries.Get real. The large patches I had on my legs are90% gone with baby smoother skin left behind after taking the pills the second time around.I would recommend that if you're suffering from people give it a try. I will leave my name because This is a legit review.

Joe D.

Hey! My boyfriend has chronic plaque psoriasis since he has been 18 and it now covers approx. 80% of his body and I feel like he has almost given up hope of anything helping him....but I refuse to give up on a cure and I just know it lies under a natural realm of treatment! He has been to numerous dr.'s and specialists and all they do
Is prescribe him all these expensive meds and he has no insurance! I was wondering what kind off psoriasis you had and what you tried on a natural level that could offer is a glimmer of hope that one day he will no longer have to suffer all day every day! Any suggestions would be appreciated! I know that no one has to be sentences to a life of misery and pain....but seeing him w a smile every day makes
ME love and respect him Just that much more!
Pls email us with any suggestions....crystal81d@mail.com
Thanks for encouraging others and it's that positive attitude that makes ppl rise above their limitations due to
Skin illnesses, Psoriasis and auto-immune diseases! Keep it up!!

Where do i buy this