Psoriasis

Psoriasis Guide

ask: Has anyone tried QuickRelief for psoriasis?

I have had p for 41 years and have never found anything except getting sunburned that helped it. I have it now over 70% of my body. I am very depressed about it. Summer is coming and I won't be able to cover it up.

Anonymous

SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. Quick Relief is bullshit. Their return policy is non existent. They over price & simply send more product. I have reported them to the BBB.

Anonymous

ok, I had my first experience with psoriasis 2 years ago and it was terrifying! It started as a small crusty patch on my neck and started to creep up towards my face... I went to the store and found a single product for my affliction and right on the tube it says "has been known to contain cancer causing ingredients" I was devastated...I went home and googled natural remedies for psoriasis and discovered Quick Relief. I then googled every single ingredient to see what the what it was that I was considering putting in my body--I also wanted to make sure they weren't mixing ingredients that shouldn't be blended. I ordered the oil and the capsules and had immediate results!!! I only used about half the bottles and was completely clear! I recently developed another patch in the bend of my arm and dug out the Quick Relief and started the regimen again and am happy to say it is as tho it is melting away into fresh healthy skin. I love this product and will continue to keep it on hand --- Best luck, I hope this helps and I am putting out good wishes for anyone afflicted with problem.

Anonymous

Hi
I,m reema from Pakistan n patient of psoriasis 9 years how can I buy these herbs madecine.thx

I had psoriasis and it really cleared up after I went to soak in a dead sea full of mineral salts. Soaking in salts will be very itchy for the first 40 minutes but then it calms down. The change was dramatic so I have figured out is was caused by a mineral deficiency. Many people say just getting lots of sunlight ( Vitamin D) and going to soak in the salty ocean water helps their psoriasis. I buy magnesium sulfate ( Epsom salts and I put 2 cups of it plus 2 cups of dead sea salts into a bath and soak over 40 minutes. It will be itchy but it is worth it because as it works over the next days you skin will be far improved. Also stay away from GMO wheat which messes with sulfate absorption.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Reema

You need to do a google search for these products in the country you live in to see if they are available.

I hope you find something that works for you! 

Anonymous

This is great news...but is this available here in the Philippines? Where we can buy this product? Thanks and more power!

Anonymous

is it work or no plus how long I have to use it

Anonymous

can this product have or can buy in Malaysia

Anonymous

I used the product for 6 months. At the same time I tried other things since it did not appear to work quickly. The one thing that gave me amazing results was I went to a dead sea mineral spring. I would also recommend going off gluten since it takes so many minerals out of your body to process. GMO wheat has way more gluten than the way God designed wheat. Also modern farming practices do not put the minerals you need into crops. Get some sea salt with iodine to put on your food.
If you do want to take sea salt baths use dead sea or Himalyans sea salts and use over 4 cups per bath. Dead seas have given amazing relief to psoriasis sufferers and they are way saltier than the ocean.

Anonymous

I have been using this product since January, 2013 in hopes it would help my severe psoriasis. I have a half of a bottle left and I will not be ordering it any more, it has not helped me whatsoever and I wont be waisting my hard earned money on it ever again. For the past 2 months I have been using Yardley bar soap, the oatmeal and almond, which has helped with the flaking tremendously. Friends and colleges have noticed a big difference in my skin since using Yardley soap. Quick Relief is worthless.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :