Has the chances of me getting pregnant increased?

I've been on tri sprintec (combination pill) for about 4 years now. My period ended this past Sunday and on the same day I was supposed to pick up my new pack and start it that Sunday. I forgot and didn't end up getting it until Tuesday.so Tuesday I took two pills(for Sunday and Monday) and Wednesday I took two pills( for Tuesday and Wednesday). By Thursday I was back on track and Took one pill. Friday I took one pill and Saturday I took one pill. Saturday night I had unprotected sex. Sunday which is today, I took one pill. Would I have been back on track before having sex on that Saturday and could i have had an increased chance of getting pregnant?

Hi JaquanWilliams

You probably are covered but you should have used a condom for the first seven days after starting your pill which means you should still be using condoms until at least tomorrow.

We cannot say for sure that you have no risk but your risk is very low.

I forgot to mention that the week that I started late I also had my period. Do you think I would have ovulated?

Hi again!

Do you mean that you had your break-through bleeding as usual? If so, then I doubt you would have ovulated so quickly but we can't say for sure.