Having sex with STI's

I was originally diagnosed with chlamydia and gonorrhea, but second test showed only chlamydia. I had unprotected sex with multiple partners even after symptoms because they were not obvious and I didn't know what they were from. Two of my partners tested negative for both and one tested positive for gonorrhea, the other two I never heard from again. I am wondering how my partners did not catch this from me? If it is possible? Or if they had false negatives? Also why did I test positive for gonorrhea and then when tested 4 days later negative?

You will have to ask your doctor about the amended diagnosis - we can't tell you what happened. 

I can't tell you how the other partners got their diagnosis.  That's the problem of unprotected sex with multiple partners - nobody knows where the infections or diseases are originating. 

If you had some symptoms beforehand, then you may be "patient zero" and infected the others. 

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide