haw do i treat boils on my burttoks

Hi, lately I teased vaginal guild that was burning and after same time,I got boils and it has turned into a soar.how can I treat it

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
For before you proceed with any home remedies. I suggest that you see a doctor to be certain that you have boils.
The reason being, that if it is not boils, then treating it as such could make it worse. Once it has been diagnosed as boils you can do these treatments:

Keep good skin hygiene
Avoid picking at the boil
Avoid squeezing the boil
Warm compresses
Heating pad
Antibiotics - if there is surrounding cellulitis, multiple or recurrent boils
Mupirocin ointment to the lesion and nose - for recurrent boils
Antibacterial body wash - for recurrent boils

Boils Guide