hello i had my period 2 weeks ago it was normal and this morning i wiped it was light pink but now i have started bleeding as tho my period has started all over again can anyone help me with this please

By Anonymous December 17, 2014 - 11:12pm

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for reaching out to us for help.

I suggest you contact your gynecologist or primary care physician. Your doctor knows your medical history, what medications you might be taking, and can do a physical exam.

In general, ovulation can cause mid-cycle bleeding, Some medications, such as birth control pills, can cause abnormal bleeding. A hormonal imbalance associated with perimenopause or hyperthyroidism can cause you to bleed in between periods.

Do check with your doctor.