Hello, I had unprotected sex Sunday 8th of February and my period is due for the 13th or 14th of February. What does it mean to have light spotting of blood at the moment? And lower backaches?

By Anonymous February 11, 2015 - 6:29pm

Does this mean an early sign of pregnancy or miscarriage... because I've had gone to the toilet and when wiping I've noticed light spotted blood. And a strange lining in my underwear which is sort of brown looking. I'm just confused. Please reply soon. Thank you.

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy.  Your spotting may be your period coming a bit early but if you don't get your period when expected, take a pregnancy test. 

Lower back pain would have nothing to do with pregnancy at this stage. Pregnant women get back pain when they are more heavily pregnant, not days after having sex. You may need to adjust your posture to see if that helps your back.