Hello I missed pill number 7 and 8 (week after I finished my period) and I had unprotected intercourse, im not 4 days into my sugar pills and I have no signs of my period coming at all

I have taken 2 pregnancy tests which have both been negative, is there a chance the pregnancy tests could be false, could it be too early to detect? Could I even be pregnant at all? What do I do?

Pregnancy is very unlikely in your case if you made up those two pills as instructed. Did you?

Give yourself another few days to see if your period is due but start your new pack of pills on time, regardless. 

I would think your two pregnancy tests that were negative are correct. 99% are when taken correctly. 

I hope this helps you!