Hello ma'am. I have a small pregnancy doubt.

Around sept 11th, my boyfriend and i had some outercourse as you had mentioned. First, he fingered me (he didnt touch himself before that and he was fully clothed). Later we did some dry humping, where he was wearing his shorts and i was naked,and then, i went on top of him and i covered my genitals and he was naked. Later he came in my hand after i gave him a handjob and we immediately washed our hands( i was wearing underpants when he came and i washed my hands right away. i didnt touch myself). I am very cautious when we are involved in any sexual activities but im worried slightly this time because my period is late by 4 days. When he dry humped me, his pants were wet with the precm and during the outercourse, he didnt ejaculate. He only did after we finished, and that too in my hand which i immediately washed. Is there any chance of a pregnancy if only us are clothed when we are dry humping? Does precm cause pregnancy? Can the minimal amount of sperm present in the precm travel through his shorts into my vagina and make me pregnant? How should i be more cautious in the future. Please do acknowledge my questions. It'll be of great help. Thank you!

You cannot get pregnant from what you did for several reasons.

First is that you didn't have sex. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Additionally, pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time. But none of this pertains to you anyway, since there was no genital to genital contact.

Your period is delayed for other reasons including a hormonal imbalance or stress. A pregnancy test can ease your mind. Your period should be along soon.