I had unprotected sex with someone march 25 got back with my boyfriend march 27 and had unprotected sex until I got my period march 30 but I'm not sure if it was a period or implantation it was heavy I think . It lasted 6 days I went to the the hospital may 14 they made me pee and take blood and told me I was about 5 weeks pregnant is it my bf or guy a. And if I was five weeks wouldn't it make it my boyfriends

We can't do paternity tests over the internet but based on your information, your boyfriend is the father. 

If you had your period (heavy) for 6 days, then this is your period, it's not implantation bleeding that is only a few drops over a day or so. Having sex in March with this other man would not cause you to be 5 weeks pregnant in May. 

Your boyfriend is the father.

Thank you so much , it just really hectic . knowing you did wrong and the outcome could be bad .