help

By September 19, 2016 - 6:45pm

got my first period 11 of June after 6-month birth missed my Second(July) and come back on 2 of August and this month on 16.No sex after my first period is its normal to be like that or I'm pregnant because I never missed a month

Hi Katoa

Thank you for this question!

I think we helped you on this before, last month.

It seems like your periods are irregular after having your baby. This is not unusual but if you are having a period now, you're not pregnant. To avoid any pregnancy risks, you need to be on birth control or use condoms every time you have sex.

As always, we recommend you take a pregnancy test to ease your mind but periods mean you're not pregnant and since you're not having sex, you can't be pregnant.