Help! Brown discharge !

By May 14, 2015 - 1:33am

Okay this is gonna be confusing .
A month ago I had protected sex . I still felt unsure about it so a day and a half later I took plan B . Shortly after I took plan B a week and a half later I got a period which lasted 4 days . Not as heavy as my regular period but heavy enough to turn the toilet bowl red. Then since the day I have only messed around ( dry humping, fingering ) but recently for the past two days I have had cramps and dark brown discharge , there are times where there is blood in this discharge . I'm really concerned. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative . I think if I was pregnant from a month ago it would come out positive . And I honestly don't think messing around can get me pregnant . So please help me :(

Here are specific dates
Period on March 24
Intimate on April 15
Took plan B on April 16
Got period on 21 of April
Brown discharge on May 10

HERWriter Guide (reply to moosie20249)

It sounds like you are getting your period, Anon.

The bleeding on the 21st was a side effect of Plan B and now you have your period.  Plan B can make your next cycle irregular. Look up the website for Plan B and check side effects. 

Don't take Plan B if you use protection.  It's for emergencies only.  Your test confirms you are not pregnant.