help falling asleep

By Anonymous November 4, 2015 - 3:40am

I havent been sleeping much the last couple of days. I havent had my period in 3months. I was stressed last month because we moved to a new place. So ifigured thats why i want having a period last month but the month before that not sure why i didnt get it. I had to start Birth control because my body was not produceing a period. I started birth control the 1st time in 2013 because my mom didnt want me to get pregnant with my husband. Which started this whole problem in 3 months i gained 50lbs and the dr took me off the pill. Then i spent 9months without a period and then i bleed ridiculous amounts of blood for 37 days i was hospitalized because i had no energy all i did was sleep and i was in constent pain. We found out i have PCOS. And thats when my dr put me on Nuva ring i have lost almost 25lbs since being on nuvaring but my periods have been weird the last few months. And thenthis month (November) i havent been sleeping well. Tryed everything except sleeping pills because i had a problem with taking them in high school. I tryed warm milk,counting sheep,working out,shower before bed, sex with my husband which usually gets the job done but my body has been tired but if feels as though my brain wont fall asleep

If you've only had this issue a couple of days, I wouldn't worry too much now. You've been under stress, you have a new diagnosis of PCOS and a mother who needs to stay out of your marriage!

Your body and mind are likely responding to stress. Keep doing what you are doing and wait out the week to see what happens, it has only been two days as you mentioned.

If you're not sleeping better by next week, consider taking Melatonin at night to help and have a chat with your doctor.