Help help help neeeeded !!

By Anonymous April 6, 2015 - 9:23am

Oh GOD i really dnt knw who n what to ask this..i m so less educated in this regard...u appear as a frnd to me..i can ask u all the prblms n questions i hav.....My bf always wants to touch my vaginal part he hugs kisses me intensly so many tyms...bt i always wana keeep some gap and i nvr allows him to touch or reach my vagina or lowe part anyhw....he anyways rubbs intenselyy my vagina with my n his clothes on......he keeeps doing it daily bt with clthes on alwaysss...i wear undrear n tights...he wears jeans.....is there anyyyyyy risk or worry of pregancy plz help plzzz....!

thnxxx alot Susan! n sorry fr bothering u inwas very worried....thnx alot im relieved now.

You need to calm down a bit and ask questions in a more adult way so it's easier for us to read your question. 

There is no way you can get pregnant by what you say. You have to have sexual intercourse. 

The two of you need to be more mature and stop engaging in activities that worry you. If you don't want this activity then tell your boyfriend to stop doing what he's doing and listen to you. He needs to show some respect.