Urinary Tract Infection

Urinary Tract Infection Guide

ask: Help! I can't stop urinating in very small quantities!!

help!

Whenever I pee, I have the urge that u need to urinate more but am unable to. Then, when I start walking or get myself into a different position, the feeling comes back again and I can urinate a little, it can also hurt a bit. Im not sure if this makes any difference but I noticed it started last weekend when I went to visit my out of state boyfriend and had sex various times. This happened about a month ago too after I went to visit him but went away faster. He has tested and he I'd negative of any sexual transmitted diseases and so am I... I'm getting really worried because I urinate in small quantities, various times....any clue of what it can be?

Sincerely,

Mel

Anonymous

I'm 16 year old girl and I master bate. I want the real deal but I'm scared to get pregnant. Anyways, I've started to pee myself probably starting a couple of days ago, and I can smell this odor. I know it's me and I am scared people can smell it too. What's going on?

Anonymous

Hey I feel the same, i urinate frequently, i always have this feeling of urinating very often but it wasnt too small amouny of urine that comes out and whenever i pee i can feel a bit sore or pain, I feel this after i have sex with my boyfriend.

Anonymous

I have suffered through these symptoms several times myself. My first idea of what you may have is a UTI, or a urinary tract infection. These are caused by lack of water or other hydrating fluids in your system, bacteria that has grown in your bladder, or plain carelessness. You definitely need to drink lots of water. If the pain ceases to continue, that is a good sign that your bladder is rehydrated. However, if the pain continues then it is definitely time to visit the doctor. He'll test your urine and will tell you whether or not you have a UTI. Usually I am given pills that I take with water after eating. You will also be given small
Brown pills that will work as a painkiller. Don't worry, when you see that your pee is a very vibrant orange color, know that it is only a color effect of the pill, showing that the pill is working. Remember, if you ever feel that burning/tickling sensation when you pee one day, your first instinct should be to drink lots and lots of water. Hope this helps!

Anonymous

I'm a 15 year old girl and I masturabated with an impulse spray can, there was no problem the 1st few times but then yesterday I got a stinging pain at the opening of my vagina. Today I've wet myself twice and it hurts a lot.. I don't want to tell my mam because I'm not a virgin and the story is embarrassing, but I need something to get rid of the discomfort.. Someone help please!!

#1 don't use objects that are not intended for that purpose. Mostly because they will have hidden bacteria that you are introducing to yourself. And I am sure you are not cleaning it that good.
#2 it sounds to me like you may have over stretched yourself. It will take time for it to repair itself. If the discomfort continues it would be a good idea to talk to a Dr.

Anonymous

Same here. I take Azo Cranberry Max. Strength. This helps stop the peeing so often. I dont have pain...but im sure Midol would help with that.

HOPES THIS HELPS

Anonymous

Its also happening to me too , but im bleeding a tiny bit , and when I pee its just very small amounts , and its kind of like a tingling feeling and is very unpleasant , I want it to stop , but how ? It started this morning , and for the past 2 hours , ive peed about 20 times , its annoying and it needs to stop .

Anonymous

Ive been having the same problem too. I told my mom and she said to drink cranberry juice with ice and mix it a little with water. When I tried it out the pain just started to go away. Hoped it helped. Make sure you drink a lot of cranberry juice. I say about 3-4 cups a day. Goodluck!

Anonymous

Im 22 a female an had to pee 8 to 9 times a night an when I go toilet only little amounts come out its very annoying because I dnt get much sleep

Anonymous

I pee a little every time i go swimming i cant vontrol it. I thought it was maybe because ive had a child. Its annoying. It comes in little gushes only when i seim and right after i swim.