Urinary Tract Infection

Urinary Tract Infection Guide

ask: Help! I can't stop urinating in very small quantities!!

help!

Whenever I pee, I have the urge that u need to urinate more but am unable to. Then, when I start walking or get myself into a different position, the feeling comes back again and I can urinate a little, it can also hurt a bit. Im not sure if this makes any difference but I noticed it started last weekend when I went to visit my out of state boyfriend and had sex various times. This happened about a month ago too after I went to visit him but went away faster. He has tested and he I'd negative of any sexual transmitted diseases and so am I... I'm getting really worried because I urinate in small quantities, various times....any clue of what it can be?

Sincerely,

Mel

Anonymous

Im 22 a female an had to pee 8 to 9 times a night an when I go toilet only little amounts come out its very annoying because I dnt get much sleep

Anonymous

I pee a little every time i go swimming i cant vontrol it. I thought it was maybe because ive had a child. Its annoying. It comes in little gushes only when i seim and right after i swim.

Anonymous

Hey. I have this often. Especially after sex, did you pee after sex everytime? You have to pee every single time after sex because the bacteria can get pushed back into you. Or something like that. If you dont, you can contract a Urinary Tract Infection and I get UTIs very often. Usually easily treated with some antibiotics. You can use something off the counter like AZO to stop the pain immediately until you get antibiotics or in to see a doctor.

If its happening VERY frequently even if you didnt have sex. It could be BV bacterial vaginitis or something lile that. This is also treated with simple antibiotics.

If your boyfriend is a new boyfriend which happened with my current boyfriend when we started dating. I kept getting yeast infections. Because his bacteria and my bacteria wasnt mixing so well. I believe there is a pill you can take that is over the counter for this. I got mine from a hospital but you dont have to.

Also, they say you should wipe from back to front to keep it clean after peeing to avoid UTIs.

So pee every time after sex and wipe back to front. This has helped me recently to avoid UTIs. Not getting them that often anymore.

Hope this helps.
Though this post is old so im sure you figured it out but this is for everyone who may have the same problem.

Source: I get UTIs often, Had BV before when I was sure the UTIs were happening too often and as I explained, had a situation with yeast as well.

Anonymous

I've had this problem too. I'm a guy and the best way to rid yourself of this problem is by massaging your penis as you are peeing to get whatever is bugging it out. IT sounds ridiculous I know I but it works every time for me!

Anonymous

I have the same problem. I am 15 years old. I dunno what happened to me. When I pee, it has a sharp of pain and it hurts so bad. I pee only in a small amount. My urine is clear and no smell. What happened to me :(..??? I dun have fever, chills or nausea. But I just got pain when I finish urinate. Help me, pls.

Respect
Gail

Anonymous

I'm a boy ..anyhow I expirence this pee'n problem after I had sex with a stranger I was protected tho...but I'm paranoid thinkin its std or something in dat nature..I have to pee every 5 minutes ..usually I can hold it but now I can't at all if I do I will pee on myself I have to run to the rest room and after peeing I still feel likr tgeres more to come out but nothing come out..sometimes the color of the pee looks like blood but its not its like lite red lite purple...I don't know if I got it from sex or wat.....this shit is driving me crazy...

Anonymous

I get this all the time after sex :( after going to the doctors they came to a conclusion of a water infection. I took antibiotics and had plenty of water and cramberry juice. There's isn't much you can do except drink loads of water to flush it out. My GP told me to prevent this happening again make sure you pee before and straight after sex and drink loads of water.

Anonymous

Hello, after googling a lot about my own past urinary problems( I'm a man tho) I saw this question ... and what you are experiencing might be hydronefrose. And I say might.. , since I had this as a little boy , aw all that aside .. this is serious, and you should not be a shamed to go see a specialist for this, I lost part of my kidney and urinary track. Sorry for my english ,I'm dutch, so hydronefrose. Might be spelled differnt to. I hope I this was helpfull

Anonymous

I am 19 years old i am sexually active and I had pains in my vagina every now and then. When I pee I only pee little amounts. What could be causing this sharp pain! I want it to stop! And I'm embarrassed to go to the hospital. I'm pretty scared it will be something worst but I hope it's not! Help!!!??

I'm going thru the same dilemma. My bf is pressurizing me into seeing the doctor but I'm scared!

Do you suffer from springtime allergies?: