Urinary Tract Infection

Urinary Tract Infection Guide

ask: Help! I can't stop urinating in very small quantities!!

help!

Whenever I pee, I have the urge that u need to urinate more but am unable to. Then, when I start walking or get myself into a different position, the feeling comes back again and I can urinate a little, it can also hurt a bit. Im not sure if this makes any difference but I noticed it started last weekend when I went to visit my out of state boyfriend and had sex various times. This happened about a month ago too after I went to visit him but went away faster. He has tested and he I'd negative of any sexual transmitted diseases and so am I... I'm getting really worried because I urinate in small quantities, various times....any clue of what it can be?

Sincerely,

Mel

Anonymous

Hey I feel the same, i urinate frequently, i always have this feeling of urinating very often but it wasnt too small amouny of urine that comes out and whenever i pee i can feel a bit sore or pain, I feel this after i have sex with my boyfriend.

Anonymous

I have suffered through these symptoms several times myself. My first idea of what you may have is a UTI, or a urinary tract infection. These are caused by lack of water or other hydrating fluids in your system, bacteria that has grown in your bladder, or plain carelessness. You definitely need to drink lots of water. If the pain ceases to continue, that is a good sign that your bladder is rehydrated. However, if the pain continues then it is definitely time to visit the doctor. He'll test your urine and will tell you whether or not you have a UTI. Usually I am given pills that I take with water after eating. You will also be given small
Brown pills that will work as a painkiller. Don't worry, when you see that your pee is a very vibrant orange color, know that it is only a color effect of the pill, showing that the pill is working. Remember, if you ever feel that burning/tickling sensation when you pee one day, your first instinct should be to drink lots and lots of water. Hope this helps!

Anonymous

I'm a 15 year old girl and I masturabated with an impulse spray can, there was no problem the 1st few times but then yesterday I got a stinging pain at the opening of my vagina. Today I've wet myself twice and it hurts a lot.. I don't want to tell my mam because I'm not a virgin and the story is embarrassing, but I need something to get rid of the discomfort.. Someone help please!!

Anonymous

Same here. I take Azo Cranberry Max. Strength. This helps stop the peeing so often. I dont have pain...but im sure Midol would help with that.

HOPES THIS HELPS

Anonymous

Its also happening to me too , but im bleeding a tiny bit , and when I pee its just very small amounts , and its kind of like a tingling feeling and is very unpleasant , I want it to stop , but how ? It started this morning , and for the past 2 hours , ive peed about 20 times , its annoying and it needs to stop .

Anonymous

Ive been having the same problem too. I told my mom and she said to drink cranberry juice with ice and mix it a little with water. When I tried it out the pain just started to go away. Hoped it helped. Make sure you drink a lot of cranberry juice. I say about 3-4 cups a day. Goodluck!

Anonymous

Im 22 a female an had to pee 8 to 9 times a night an when I go toilet only little amounts come out its very annoying because I dnt get much sleep

Anonymous

I pee a little every time i go swimming i cant vontrol it. I thought it was maybe because ive had a child. Its annoying. It comes in little gushes only when i seim and right after i swim.

Anonymous

Hey. I have this often. Especially after sex, did you pee after sex everytime? You have to pee every single time after sex because the bacteria can get pushed back into you. Or something like that. If you dont, you can contract a Urinary Tract Infection and I get UTIs very often. Usually easily treated with some antibiotics. You can use something off the counter like AZO to stop the pain immediately until you get antibiotics or in to see a doctor.

If its happening VERY frequently even if you didnt have sex. It could be BV bacterial vaginitis or something lile that. This is also treated with simple antibiotics.

If your boyfriend is a new boyfriend which happened with my current boyfriend when we started dating. I kept getting yeast infections. Because his bacteria and my bacteria wasnt mixing so well. I believe there is a pill you can take that is over the counter for this. I got mine from a hospital but you dont have to.

Also, they say you should wipe from back to front to keep it clean after peeing to avoid UTIs.

So pee every time after sex and wipe back to front. This has helped me recently to avoid UTIs. Not getting them that often anymore.

Hope this helps.
Though this post is old so im sure you figured it out but this is for everyone who may have the same problem.

Source: I get UTIs often, Had BV before when I was sure the UTIs were happening too often and as I explained, had a situation with yeast as well.

Front to back, not back to front