help on postinor usage

By October 25, 2015 - 9:41pm

I used postinor 2 two tablet @ once within 72 hours after 7days I started spotting blood which lasted for 3day, haven't seen my period for this month. Ham scared hope ham not pregnant?

Hi ajidoll!

Emergency contraception with two pills is supposed to be taken 12 hours apart. Failing to do this can cause the pill to be less effective. One side effect is bleeding (that you got) and another is an irregular cycle for the month ahead. I would say your risk is quite low but you can take a pregnancy test 21 days after sex.

Dear Susan

I had unprotected sex with my bf on 3rd oct. Then I got my menstrual on 7 oct. Is it any chances i'm geting pregnant? My cycle is normal 28 days

I can't tell you a definitive answer on this. It sounds like you got your period so proceed as if this was your period. Pregnancy is not probable.