I've had herpes for three yeara now my first girl griend didnt get it and we was togther for two years now ive move on a year later i find some one else i told her that i had the virus she laugh at me and i told her i was for real what should i do now if she doesn't believe me????? I take med every day

Because you are on daily anti-virals , you may not get any breakouts. This is a good thing!

But before having sex with your new girlfriend, she needs to understand and accept you have herpes and the consequences.

I'm not sure why she won't believe you. Herpes is an STD with no cure so she needs to take you more seriously. Don't have sex with her until she understands this. And always use condoms.

Thank you for being responsible about your health and hers!

Genital Herpes

Genital Herpes Guide